Friday, February 1, 2013

Somewhere In The Middle....

OK, not quite in the middle...more like a third x2.  I'm working on my third book in the 25 Book Challenge and I'm about a third of the way through it.  I'm reading "Gone With The Wind".


The last time I read it was in the 9th grade.  It's just as wonderful a book as I remember, but it has a lot that I'm sure I probably didn't understand back then.  I lived a very sheltered childhood.
One of the biggest problems is that I'm reading it on my computer.  I used to have a Sony reader and still have the account, but I can't find the reader.  I don't want to have to buy the book again on Kindle, so I'm only reading it when I'm at my desk, on my computer.  It's definitely slowing me down.  I could read it on my phone as well, I have the Reader app on there, but they don't "sync" like Kindle does.  Trying to find where I am every time is a pain.
So the result of this reader problem is that I have several books going at the same time.  We'll see which one finishes first.

No comments:

Post a Comment