Sunday, February 10, 2013

And The Winner Is....

I've finally decided on a binder...and the winner is a Day-Timer (Classic, Desk, A-5).  It's one of the Pink Ribbon series.  The logo on the closure is a dark pink..not sure why it washed out here.

I bought this one for several reasons.  I like that it's micro-fiber so it's lighter to carry then leather, I like that it will take all the different inserts (except filofax), I like that it's black, and still has some color because of the logo and the pink inside.  I like very much that some of the proceeds go to help cancer research.  
This is the inside cover (with a sheet of paper to cover the three credit card holders that hold everything from my driver's licence to my business cards).

This is a view of the weekly page for the coming week.  It came with a years worth of undated pages and I'm filling them in how I want them.  Plenty of room for stickers, washi tape, doodling and writing down what's happening for the day...at least so far.  I still have my Franklin Covey two pages per day if I need more room.

This is the back with my two zip envelopes with stickers, post-it's, arrows and other strange odds and ends in them.

I'm liking this binder very much.  I have it set up with monthly pages to keep general track of things and with weekly for a more day by day track.  I'm still working on it...as you can see I haven't even put labels on the dividers yet.  They are Avery and have a design on them.  I may make some dividers too.  I'm using 5 1/2 by 8 1/2 Avery filler paper for general note taking.  It's a good weight.
I'll be interested to see how long this lasts with daily use.

No comments:

Post a Comment