Monday, January 14, 2013

Franklin Covey Refill


These are pics of my Franklin Covey Refill that arrived today.  I was amazed at how thick the package was and how thick the paper is.  There are monthly pages and two pages per day and a number of blank note pages and other odd pages to keep one organized.  There's also a nice new information page which I've filled out (with a bare amount of info, I don't like giving out too much just in case it gets lost or stolen).  I've rearranged the sections I had in there so the new pages are in the middle. That way it will be more balanced when closed and they fit nicely, with the strap snapping shut and barely touching the edges of the monthly tabs.  In other words perfectly.  
I love the new pages. They are, as I said, nice thick paper and have lovely designs on them.  I put the monthly and two months of the 2PPD in while leaving a number of my original sections in as well.  My Holborn seems to like the new additions, and the rest will stay neatly in a food storage bag waiting to be swapped in at the end of the month.  

No comments:

Post a Comment