Sunday, September 2, 2012

Tossing Baking on Sunday Evening....

I must be motivated since I spent my Sunday evening cleaning out a kitchen cabinet.

Hubby and I were going to sit and watch Leverage this evening, but I found I couldn't sit still.  So I thought...why not get rid of some stuff!  I pulled everything out of the cabinet that once held a lot of storage containers, mixing bowls and baking pans and went through all that I'd jammed in there over the last 14 years.  (How long we've lived here) I've hit the point in my life where I'm no longer baking.  *Baking is just one of the things that I've decided that I'm not going to do anymore...hence giving away my KitchenAid mixer last week*
I threw away everything in that cabinet but the mixing bowls, one cookie sheet, one pizza pan, one pie plate (for making Pillsbury cinnamon rolls...no I don't count that as baking, more like survival) and a shredder.  I can't wait to get to the other cabinets tomorrow.

I think this is the first time in 30 years I don't own a loaf pan!

No comments:

Post a Comment